Hello Blogger! This month marks 1 whole year of internal growth. A year ago I decided to stop letting people push me around and allow myself to heal and do things for me. Because of this I have learned so many things:
1. I have the best husband in the whole world. He is so supportive of me and is not afraid to tell me what I need to hear. He has helped me become more confident and strong. He is my very best friend and if it weren't for him, I don't think I'd be anywhere close to where I am let alone, who I am today.
2. Books have and always will be my favorite things.
3. I can do hard things like write a book, lose 40 lbs and manage a Veterinary Hospital.
4. I am not afraid to speak my mind and stand up for what I believe in.
5. I have the best circle of friends that I could ever ask for that include both my sisters and friends that are just like sisters to me.
6. I can't be everyone's friend and that's okay.
7. I don't care about other people's opinions of me are anymore and that's okay.
8. I am a sensitive person and I'm not going to apologize for it.
9. I trust my Savior and know that everything is going to be okay.
10. It's okay to let go of stupid people in my life.
A year ago, I was depressed and was being stalked and bullied for the third time by the same person that bullied me since I was 6-7 years old. I was sick of feeling this way and was causing me to go into a depressing bottomless pit that I couldn't get out of. I don't know why I let her back in. I always want to fix people but now I know how ridiculous that sounds. I did what I could and now it's up to her. I just don't care anymore. For those that know me, they know that is a BIG step. I did what I had to in order to fix myself instead. I quit the job that I hated and applied to only jobs I knew I would love and now have the best job EVER with genuine staff that are just amazing people. I was tired of feeling tired and unhealthy so I started eating healthy and working out and lost a whopping 40 lbs! Writing has always been my passion and I have taken big steps in the direction of getting published (so excited!). I am so thankful for this last year. I have learned so much! I even gained a niece! Thank you to those that have helped me in my personal growth!