Sunday, November 27, 2016
Saturday, November 26, 2016
I also feel proud to say that I don't really think about this person anymore. When I do, it's very brief. She no longer has that power over my mind like she used to. I am happy to say that I do believe that this will be the last post I ever do about this horrible adventure.
Here is the letter. I had to cut some stuff out for privacy sake for involved individuals but, here it is. Thank you to all of those that helped me in my healing process! I hope I can help some people by sharing my story!
I am writing this letter in hopes to get over my PTSD of being your friend so that I can forget and move on from this mess. My therapist thinks that this will be good for me, I think so too. I have to say to you the things I’ve been meaning to say for years.
- Bullying people at school.
- Using me for everything.
- For asking my boyfriends out.
- For sending ____ and his friends to harass me at school and threaten me.
- For your aunt and grandma terrorizing my friends and family.
- For telling my friends lies about me.
- For stealing money and toys from me and my sisters as kids.
- For terrorizing me at (*place of work*) and blaming me for your mess ups because you were too much of a coward to take the blame. Let's not forget the numerous notes I found that you had taken about me and my daily life that I turned over to the police.
- For lying to ____ over and over and having him harass me where I worked so I had to be embarrassed when I got the police involved and they had to talk to my boss.
- For causing me to lose friends because I refused to see the type of person you are.
- For all the days I spent in my room afraid to leave.
- For playing me like a fool.
- For spreading rumors about me at school.
- For hurting my parents that loved you like their own, and my sisters so bad.
- For ruining Christmas for me in 2014.
- And many, many more.
Most of you know that I have had a busy summer (writing and working). I am sad that I haven't been able to post as much as I usually do. So, here's a taste of my crazy summer so far!
Wednesday, July 6, 2016
Thursday, June 9, 2016
I am so excited to share this with everyone! I've created a new blog where I'll be posting weekly updates for my novel! My illistrator, Millie and I will also be posting comic strips to promote my book! Tune in weekly at adventuresofaylarouge.blogspot.com !!!
Character photo's and first comic strip to be released: June 30th, 2016
Monday, April 11, 2016
1. I have the best husband in the whole world. He is so supportive of me and is not afraid to tell me what I need to hear. He has helped me become more confident and strong. He is my very best friend and if it weren't for him, I don't think I'd be anywhere close to where I am let alone, who I am today.
2. Books have and always will be my favorite things.
3. I can do hard things like write a book, lose 40 lbs and manage a Veterinary Hospital.
4. I am not afraid to speak my mind and stand up for what I believe in.
5. I have the best circle of friends that I could ever ask for that include both my sisters and friends that are just like sisters to me.
6. I can't be everyone's friend and that's okay.
7. I don't care about other people's opinions of me are anymore and that's okay.
8. I am a sensitive person and I'm not going to apologize for it.
9. I trust my Savior and know that everything is going to be okay.
10. It's okay to let go of stupid people in my life.
A year ago, I was depressed and was being stalked and bullied for the third time by the same person that bullied me since I was 6-7 years old. I was sick of feeling this way and was causing me to go into a depressing bottomless pit that I couldn't get out of. I don't know why I let her back in. I always want to fix people but now I know how ridiculous that sounds. I did what I could and now it's up to her. I just don't care anymore. For those that know me, they know that is a BIG step. I did what I had to in order to fix myself instead. I quit the job that I hated and applied to only jobs I knew I would love and now have the best job EVER with genuine staff that are just amazing people. I was tired of feeling tired and unhealthy so I started eating healthy and working out and lost a whopping 40 lbs! Writing has always been my passion and I have taken big steps in the direction of getting published (so excited!). I am so thankful for this last year. I have learned so much! I even gained a niece! Thank you to those that have helped me in my personal growth!