Happy New Year Everyone!!
I know it's a little late to be posting about the New Year but, the draft was open and it was eating at me. So, I've decided I am going to share with you my New Year's Resolutions. So here goes:
1. I would like to move to a new apartment; one that is pet approved. I would like to have my ferrets and my cat be able to live with me.
2. I am going to put an end to my break and crank out more credits at the University. If I want to be a homicide detective by the time I am 30 I need to finish school.
3. I hope to know Spanish by 2015.
4. I hope to know the guitar by 2015 as well.
5. I am going to start a band with my good friend Katy. She is absolutely fabulous.
6. I hope to at LEAST have my book finished by 2015. It probably wont be published for a while but, I'll definitely try to get it published!!!
7. Lose the 25 pounds I gained from working a desk job. (6 down, 19 to go!)
That's all I can think about at the moment, haha! I may or may not add to it. Haha! New years resolutions are good. Goals are important to make! At the end of the year, at least you can say you tried... Hahaha!