Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Meghan and Stefan 8/9/2014 - Forever

A much anticipated blog post that I've been wanting to write for a while, is my sister Meghan's marriage to my new brother in-law Stefan. First off, can I just say FINALLY, they have been dating for forever! I've been wanting them to tie the knot for years! Not because I love her but because I love both of them. Stefan is the perfect Prince Charming to my sisters happily ever after. They are so cute together. You can see it in both their faces how happy they make each other. I have never seen my sister so happy. Only Stefan is able to do that to her. So, I am so happy they finally married each other!

Here are some photo's I took of the lovely couples special day:

I got too excited and ended up taking a picture of the door. Whoops. Haha!















It's so beautiful!

Don't forget, a midst all the beauty there is still some normalcy. Hahaha!

Here are some photo's of the beautiful Manti Temple. What a beautiful castle to be married in.







And here are some at the reception:

Cutting the cake.








Couples first dance.



My dad sung this beautiful song for my sister that had everyone in tears. Unfortunately that included me too. Yes, I cried like a baby!

This is her standing and listening to my dad.














Everyone was crying.









So beautiful.


Then we moved on to Stefan taking off Meghan's garter... Haha!








And last but not least, the getaway cars. Bwahahahaha!













Here are some photo's I touched up of the beautiful day:















The night was absolutely beautiful. I was so happy I got to be involved in the happy ending of two of my favorite people ever. I love them so much. I can't wait to see what beauty their future holds.

And they lived Happily Ever After.

No comments:

Post a Comment