Thursday, September 24, 2015

Milo's first hiking adventure!

Yesterday, Wednesday September 23rd, my cousin Veronica and I decided to take our dogs on a hike to the Kiwanis waterfall for a nice refreshing swim in the waterfall. It was so much fun! Milo was so excited!

Here is the beautiful waterfall!

Milo is hiding from the falls haha! He wasn't quite sure what to make of it.

Looking up at me for reassurance.

Trying to get a little closer because big brother Ace and cousin Jenna were having fun in the water!

I think it's safe to say that Ace might be part fish, he loves the water! I wish I took more photo's of him and Jenna playing in the water!


My beautiful cousin Veronica and her adorable lab, Jenna! I can't get over how beautiful Jenna is. She's the prettiest lab I have ever seen!


Selfie at the falls! I'm so not good at selfies, I was talking. We had to try again... Haha!

Second attempt, not so bad. Haha! Stunning cousin Veronica, and me. :)

We had so much fun! What's next? THE G!!!! 



-M





No comments:

Post a Comment