Monday, October 7, 2013

Priesthood Session Girls Night Out!!!

Conference Session was this weekend. It was the 183rd General Conference for the LDS church. I am not gonna lie, those talks were for me! Those were all  things I needed to hear and I am so thankful to the General Authorities for putting these sessions together. What a way to strengthen a testimony to know God is listening and working to give his messages, that you know for a fact were inspired by God, through such great speakers. 

I especially loved all the talks on the value of family. I know I'd be so lost without mine. The messages inspired me to be a better wife, and eventually how to be a good mother. I know that as I grow, when I have a family, I will make sure I emphasize the importance of family and no matter what choices my children make, I will love them unconditionally like our Father in Heaven does for us. 

Marriage and Family is so important. In life, I feel like a lot of people don't realize the value of Marriage and Family. I mean come on, these are the people you are going to spend the rest of your life with! They are going to be the only ones to be there for you in true honesty. Friends will come and go but these crazy people will always be there for me and I am so thankful for that! When everyone else has turned away, these wonderful people pulled me through so many things I wasn't sure I would ever be able to be whole again. I love them so much!

My sisters are my two ultimate best friends. I am so thankful that I have great parents that instilled the value of living a real life, believing in what you believe, standing up for what you believe, and following my dreams, getting an education. I am so thankful to have a husband that stands by my side no matter what, that works hard so we can make ends meet and have the things that we want, and makes me feel like I am of worth. 

Everyone, life is not about how much you make, what boy your dating, how high on the totem pole you are, or how many friends you have..etc.) it's about what you make of it, what kind of legacy you leave behind and what you can do to not only make your life better but, the lives of the people surrounding you.

I hope that when I leave this life, I helped as many people as I could, changed as many lives as I could, loved more then I thought I could, and gave as much as I could. 

Love like you'll never see that person again. Live like there's no tomorrow. Laugh like a hyena (haha).

Life is what YOU make it, so make it great! Have no regrets!


Priesthood Session GNO:

I got the chance to spend the evening with my wonderful sisters while the men were at the Priesthood Session of conference. We went to the Cravings Bistro in American Fork. Oh my gosh, everyone, this is one of the best sandwich restaurants I have ever eaten at. If you haven't eaten there, you've got to! 

I had a great time with my sister's, we enjoyed gourmet sandwiches while laughing and talking about life. We had a great time!


...And I had a great time taking candids of my lovely older sister, she is the funnest person to take photo's of. Such a good sport! Hahaha! 

I freaking love my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment