Friday, November 8, 2013

Adventures in Sundance!

At work, I won the incentive for this month. The prize was a night in a cabin up at Sundance. The cabin is family owned by my boss, Connor. His mother, Robin, runs it. Connor was so nice to have given this to us. His mother was so sweet and helpful. We are eternally grateful to them. I was so excited when I heard that I won it. Trev and I desperately needed a short get away. Here is our Sundance adventure!

This is us hiking to my favorite waterfall!!!
















This is where Trevin proposed to me!!!






Took a few tries to get a good photo.



There was a photographer up here taking photo's of a model and she helped us get a few good photo's.


Trevin is chillin' by the fireplace back at the cabin.

We rode the sundance lift for a scary

No comments:

Post a Comment