Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I just can't wait!

On Mother's day, my sister decided to surprise my mom and dad by making a big announcement. She made a card with 3 folds and with each fold a little more of the surprise was revealed. When you got to the final fold this is what you found:



She's pregnant!

I'm not gonna lie, I cried like a baby. I am so happy and excited for them! I really want to meet my new niece or nephew! I even have dreams about it! I'm so so so Excited! However, those who know me, know that this DOES NOT help my impatience problem. LOL!

And yesterday, she was able to reveal the sex of her baby!



It's a GIRL!!!!!







I am so excited for her and Stefan! You guys will make such great parents! Meghan has always taken care of me and been there when I needed her. She has always stuck up for me no matter what. That is how I know she will just make the best mom! Her heart is already so full of love for her sweet little one. I can't wait to see her face when she sees her little ones face for the first time. And Stefan, he's the brother I never had. He just loves Meghan and you can see it all over his face. He treats her like a queen. He's always been so kind to me and my sisters. He's always been the first to jump up to help everyone, no questions asked. I know this first hand. He will be such a great dad. He will be such a great example to their little one. Thank you guys for being such great examples to me and Trevin! You guys mean the world to us!

I am so Excited! I AM SO EXCITED! I AM SOOOOO EEEXXCCCIIITTTEEEDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Breathes*

I love you guys. But I seriously get to hold her whenever I want. Haha! I'm gonna be an aunt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment