Thursday, July 23, 2015

Yellowstone: Trevin's and Stefan's first Adventure to Yellowstone!

This past weekend, until yesterday, my family took a trip to Yellowstone. It was tons of fun! It was the first time that Trevin and Stefan have ever been to see Yellowstone. Meghan and I were so excited to show them one of our favorite trips that we go on when we have family reunions! Many mini adventures happened along the way! Take a look:



DAY 1:

The first day that we were there, we got to go to the Grizzly Bear and Wolf Discovery Center. IT WAS AWESOME! I have never been so close to live bears and wolves ever in my life! I have never even seen one in real life! Here are some photo's of the museum where they tell you about different bears and wolves.



Black Bears!

Massive Grizzly!

This guy was ENORMOUS! This picture does not do this Polar Bear and justice.

Me with a wolf statue!

A statue of a bear catching a fish!

And me, kissing the fish... LOL!

Meet the bears!







Here's a brother and sister foraging for food!



They had some rescued birds in the park as well.
I forget what type of bird this is... I think it's a falcon?

Gold Eagle!

Bald Eagles!

And last but not least, my favorite part of the whole trip, THE WOLVES!







 I can'r remember their names! I wish I did, but this guy was a little aggressive. He was stalking us.







Meet the nicest wolves and my favorite of the 3 packs that they had. 

SUMMIT & ADARA
(I remember their names!)

(The crisp white wolf is Summit, the one with a little grey coloring is Adara.)







A guy came out and put fish in the river for Summit and Adara. Here are some videos of them fishing! It was so cool! They said that Summit is the best fisher of all the wolves. He catches one within the first couple seconds of fishing!


This was my favorite part of the whole trip!

DAY 2:

Here are some photo's of the actual park!
Our first day going into the park, we ran into this guy walking up the road. Silly Fluffabo (Buffalo, Bison, whatever...)!

I can't remember what area this was in... Sorry guys!














 It was so pretty, I just had to take a picture of the treetops.


 My dad and baby sis, taking a rest!
 Meg, Trevin and Stefan!







Next, we went to Mammoth!

THERE WERE ELK EVERYWHERE!







This is Liberty Cone, it has been dormant for hundreds of years!


I don't even know what this is even called but whatever it is, it was beautiful!




:)



 Not so photogenic lol!

After Mammoth we went to Upper and Lower Falls!


 I was so high up haha!





 Waterfalls and rivers are so pretty. :)








 Just chillin' on the railing hahaha! (He was bored.)






Pretty waterfall!



My Beautiful sister Meghan, she is absolutely stunning!!! (And my little niece/nephew hehe, I still can't get over the fact that I'm going to be an auntie hehe! So EXCITED!) 

DAY 3:
Elliots dragon cave!







Next we went to Left Thumb? I think? and we saw this awesome car! My dad was so excited and the owner came and showed him everything on it!

Hot pools!










Cones in the lake.

Next, we went to where Old Faithful was and got to watch her faithfully blow water, hehe.






Pretty river :)

More colorful pools!


Mini geyser going crazy.



Colorful pools!



Mastiff Geyser!


 I can't remember... But I liked it!



 This is the grand geyser, I thought it was about to go off but it didn't.

Pretty sunset :)


The Grand Geyser finally went off haha!





 Hot pool!

Castle Geyser!

 Pool... again...

And we watched Old Faithful go off as we were leaving.

It was a wonderful trip! I hadn't been to Yellowstone in 8 years! It was so great to go back. I just loved it. Most of all, I loved spending it with my family! I hope that Stefan and Trevin had a great time! 



-M







No comments:

Post a Comment