Thursday, July 9, 2015

Thus, Chickens enter the adventure!

Me and my husband decided to be random and become chicken owners over the 4th of July weekend. I went and purchased an old entertainment center from DI and we build our very first chicken coop out of it! Yes, the crazy animal lover is back again... Hahaha!

Okay, Okay, I'll be honest.... Trevin built it, but I had fun painting it!

I came home from work to find my wonderful husband outside trying to surprise me by having it all built! Little did he know that I was going to be home early. I was so excited! And very surprised! I'm so glad he puts up with my crazy animal loving self.




Working, working, working!

Annnndddd..... the finished product!
Look at how cute!

The afternoon of the fourth, we got our very first chickens!
Meet Cruella (Grey Chicken) and Ursula (Black Chicken)! Ursula is super sweet and lets me hold her and give her loves!

We even got our first egg!


We are very happy with the outcome of our chicken coop!


Thank you, wonderful husband, for putting up with my insanity! You are the best!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment