Thursday, October 1, 2015

Little Doggies First Adventure to Bridal Veil Falls!

On my day off, my little sister and I decided to take my furbabies to Bridal Veil Falls. Ace and Milo had so much fun! It just warms my heart to see how happy they are all the time. I'm obsessed with these two! 

The kiddo's on the way to the falls. Milo loves to walk side by side with his big brother. It just makes me so happy how close my boys are. They are the best of friends. Milo looks up to Ace and Ace is always watching out for Milo and encouraging him. I don't know how I got blessed with such great dogs.

When we got to the falls, Ace was so excited to play in the water. He kept looking at me like, "Are you done taking pictures so I can play in the water now???". Haha! If I didn't know better, I think Ace thinks he's part fish.

Ace playing in the water... why is my dog more photogenic than I am? He doesn't even care!

Sneak attack Millie photo!


Now back to being serious... ABOUT PUPPIES!

Little LoLo really wants to play with big brother but is scared of the water.


Little LoLo freaking out about Ace being in the water without him.

Ace uses his big brother skills and finally gets Milo to get in and play!






Pretty pictures of the Falls and the river.

Walking along the bridge.

Ace being a goof and wanting to go swimming.

Milo trying to figure out why his big brother likes water so much.

Playing in a stream on the way back because I had to keep telling him he couldn't get in the river.



And an image I took right before Milo slipped and fell into the tiny stream and freaked out. Haha!

I love the many adventures that I have with my boys. Thanks for coming with my lil' sis!



-M






















No comments:

Post a Comment