Sunday, June 28, 2015

Utah Veterinary Hospital in the Strawberry Days Parade!!!

Recently I entered my work into the Strawberry Days Parade. It was so  fun! It was my first time ever being in a parade. However, I'd be lying if I told you I didn't think I was going to die because of the heat. Oh man was it hot! We wanted dogs in the parade so we invited our friends and family to volunteer in the parade with their favorite four legged friends. We got a really great variety of dog breeds. It was awesome.




My brother in-law, Stefan saved us by letting us use his beautiful truck for the parade. I am so thankful to him!!! 

Ace chillin' before the parade. Such a happy pup he is. 

My little sister about to kick her friend Rayven and he's bracing for impact while my sweet little man Milo tries to pretend nothing is happening.

Preparing to start walking.







My good friend Krista, who I had not seen in a very long time, brought her cute dog Nita to join us. It was sooooo good seeing her! 


Just chillin'!



Thank you everyone that contributed to the parade! You guys are amazing and I am so thankful that you came to help with the parade! You all rock!!!!



-M




No comments:

Post a Comment